When you follow your bliss... doors will open where you would not have thought there would be doors; and where there wouldn't be a door for anyone else.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Digital layout!


My first time attempting a digital layout! Whoo hoo! It was fun and pretty easy to do. I think I could get used to not having to clean up a big mess when I am finished scrapbooking. Used the papers that I designed (again) on this layout. I guess I will have to either create more papers or buy some digital kits so I can play some more. Photo of Meredith from this Easter. Loved her in her baby blue Easter dress! She had a blast hunting eggs at both grandparent's houses. She was an 'ol pro by the time she hunted eggs with her cousins. She found 48 eggs! Can you believe that. She was pretty excited, needless to say. And now we have more Easter candy than one household really should.

2 comments:

  1. Great layout Beth! I've tried the digi thing and it just isn't for me...I love to fondle the paper...lol! ;) Sounds like you had a great Easter and lots of candy...we have the same problem at our house too...need someone to come take it away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg....you ----!
    this looks GREAT!
    i need, i want...teach me!
    J

    ReplyDelete