When you follow your bliss... doors will open where you would not have thought there would be doors; and where there wouldn't be a door for anyone else.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Meet Annie!

For those of you who know me....I know what you are thinking....SHE CAVED!! For years I have said I would never have a pet in the house. Dog, cat...whatever. Well, one day I saw this face and that changed.
Meredith has been asking for a puppy since we gave Sydney away almost two years ago. She wanted a little dog to cuddle with, to live in the house with us. I kept saying "uh, no way", "I don't think so", "who will take care of it?", etc. But her birthday was approaching and that was one of three things she had on her wish list. So, you got it....I caved, and we now have a new family member. She's a Yorkie Poo. Which means she's a mix between a Yorkshire Terrier and a miniature Poodle. Right now she is twelve weeks old and weighs in under 2.5 lbs. We are trying to house train her and she is doing okay. A few mishaps now and again. But for the most part, she's a good little puppy. Meredith is happy! And I have to admit, I am too! (Judith...can you believe that?)

1 comment:

  1. I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!
    YEA Meredith, and Happy Birthday too!
    Congratulations Hoopers!

    ReplyDelete