When you follow your bliss... doors will open where you would not have thought there would be doors; and where there wouldn't be a door for anyone else.

Monday, April 21, 2008

A few layouts




I picked up my April DT kit for 12Fridays from Heather on Thursday. I finally got a few layouts completed over the weekend. So, I thought I would put them here for anyone who wanted to check them out. The "80's girl" layout is a crazy, goofy pic of me from the late eighties. It's not the best, but the only one I had on hand, so I went for it. I loved the list of things from the 80's. I admit I am an 80's girl...still love the music....listen to it daily. Then there's a layout of Miss M, on Easter. She wasn't wild about the little crown stamp on her head, but I think it's kinda fun.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Beth!
    These are even better IRL,( 'cause I have seen them.) Great to see you. did your computer come back-up?
    Your work is phenominal!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! New reader here . . . I found your blog while looking at other blogs in Brevard. :D

    Amazing layouts!!

    ReplyDelete