When you follow your bliss... doors will open where you would not have thought there would be doors; and where there wouldn't be a door for anyone else.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Sneak Peek




Finally getting a moment to post a few shots from yesterday! Amy and Steve are a really sweet, recently engaged couple. I had a blast with them, and really feel honored that I had the opportunity to work with them on these. Hope you like them, Amy and Steve! Amy, I will be seeing you in a few days.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. hey!!!
    These are awesome Beth!!
    Love the one on the dock!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Great photos! I think the 1st one is my fav! I like the "no parking" too. ;-)

    Hey - great to see you're loving digital! It definitely has it's advantages!! Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete