When you follow your bliss... doors will open where you would not have thought there would be doors; and where there wouldn't be a door for anyone else.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tagged!


Well, Erin tagged me on her blog. And I have been tagged several times on Facebook too, so I am going to post 10 Honest Things about me here:
1. I would love to have a job that involves my passion for creating. While I enjoy my current job, and have lots of fun doing it...my heart longs to do something "crafty" and creative and make money at it!

2. I love food, but I hate grocery shopping! Go figure!

3. I find motherhood to be the most challenging and rewarding thing I have done in my life, so far. Being Meredith's mom is certainly harder most days than I anticipated it would be. But I wouldn't trade it for anything.

4. I wish that I would have finished college. I had no idea what I wanted to be when I grew up, so picking a major and working towards a career seemed impossible, at the time. It sure would have been easier if I had had a bit of life experience to guide me back then.

5. I am so thankful for my friends! As I grow older, I realize it's not the quantity of friends that I have, but the quality! And wow...I can say I have some high quality friends!

6. I am trying daily to be more faithful. I want to pray more, read the Bible more and learn more.

7. I enjoy teaching classes at our church on Sunday and Wednesday nights. Although I have worries that I am not "qualified" to do it. **Refer to #6**

8. I am proud to be married to Mark for 15 years. I joke that I was a "child bride", but wouldn't change a thing about the road that we have traveled together!

9. My weight is a daily struggle for me. I wish that it wasn't always on my mind.

10. I love American Idol, The Biggest Loser and Clean House. I guess I am sucker for "reality" tv. Somehow it makes me feel a little better about myself...seeing how messed up some people are. That's sick, isn't it?

So, there you have it! A few little nuggets of truth about me. And here's a silly photo to go along with it. It was taken by one of the Acteens girls at church!


1 comment:

  1. YOU ROCK!!! I am enjoying getting to know you more and more each day!

    ReplyDelete