When you follow your bliss... doors will open where you would not have thought there would be doors; and where there wouldn't be a door for anyone else.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Two posts in one day...


don't fall over Judith! I am posting twice in one day. What can I tell you..it's 111:20 and I am not sleepy. So, I am on the computer just fooling around. I saw this on Heather's blog and decided to do it. It's a "photo tag". You go to your photo editing software, open it, go to the 8th folder, then go to the 8th photo. Post it on your blog and share the story behind it. So here's mine. It's a photo from this summer's trip to Charleston. As most of you know, I LOVE me some Charleston! I took this photo of Meredith with another photo in mind. I wish I had it on this computer and could post it for comparison. But, it's a photo of her sitting on the beach, facing the ocean, when she was just 11 months old. This day on the beach, I just couldn't believe how fast she had grown and changed. This isn't a posed picture, she just stopped for a moment to gaze out at the vastness of the ocean, and I was lucky enough to have my camera ready!

2 comments:

  1. picking myself off the floor here.....
    yea! love the photo of you. M take that?
    have a good weekend, what is left.
    j

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY... I need more Meredith in my life... post already!

    ReplyDelete