When you follow your bliss... doors will open where you would not have thought there would be doors; and where there wouldn't be a door for anyone else.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

This is a test....only a test!

Just messing around trying to get the "undefined...undefined" to go away on my blog posts. From what I hear, it bothers some people! ;) And what's a blog post without a picture, so here ya go!



Why this picture you ask? I wish I was cool enough to get away with this hairstyle!

**Edited to Add** It didn't work. I can still see undefined undefined. Does anyone know what to do to fix this?

**ETA2** Ha! I got it! Exported old blog into a new blog with same title, etc. and was able to fix everything! Whoohoo!

1 comment:

  1. love her hair too!
    Congrats on fixing it all.
    love the red!
    you can SO do that hairdo!

    ReplyDelete