When you follow your bliss... doors will open where you would not have thought there would be doors; and where there wouldn't be a door for anyone else.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Why? Oh Why? Maybe when pigs fly!


Can't I figure out how to get my blog header to look right!?!?!? I know I have already asked 50% of the people who read this blog that question (and by that I mean 1 out of the two people, who read this blog). LOL! But honestly, I cannot get it to change. Wonder if it's a glitch? I have tried changing the template, changing the background, adding a picture from my computer, adding a picture or graphic from the internet. And NOTHING! It stays the same...little...hard to read...very boring...header that it has always been. So, if someone happens to come across this blog and has an answer for me, please enlighten me. Then, I promise, I will post daily (okay semi-daily, or..semi-weekly) about real things happening right now, in or sometimes interesting daily life.

1 comment:

  1. ya didn't ask me!!
    ( i probably couldn't tell ya anyway!)
    did you take the flying pig photo?
    cute.

    ReplyDelete